Monday, November 18, 2013

Long Time No See

Hey guys! I apologize for the lack of updates (shame on me!). I have been busy helping with the fall play, David and Lisa, which, unfortunately, had its last show on Saturday. Pouty face :( I had so much fun helping as a part of tech crew that I am gonna audition for an actual role for the musical Tarzan tomorrow. And, well, if I don't get a role you can count on me being behind the stage again! Today school was cancelled due to a storm that made the school lose power. Well, I ain't complaining! Right now I'm all curled up on the couch with a blanket draped over me, hugging Kim (a teddybear mom, dad and Lukas gave me the day before I left) and Kira sitting on my lap staring intensely at my laptop. That was just a quick update from the states, I hope you're all doing fantastic!

Hugs
Emilie!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Emilie,
    missing your posts as much as Anne Marie's. What happened the last four weeks. What did you see in Frankmuth? When can we put a glance at your photos? give us more...
    Yours Susanne

    ReplyDelete